Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thunderstruck........



As you may have read in the last post i fell on my ass much to the amusement of the punters getting into my car.

What i didn't tell you is that twisted my ankle in the fall, i didn't mention it because well it was nothing more than a wee niggle at the time which i assumed would sort itself out.

It did sort itself out by doubling in size and leaving me unable to put any weight on it!

Now i ain't looking sympathy for any of my dear readers cos well sh#t happens, OK  so it happens to me a bit more than others but hey I'm a klutz what you gonna do!

But what would be nice is a little respect in my own house from my so called loving family namely Jr.

Due to the ankle i kinda have to hop everywhere which is bad enough when you weigh nearly 30 stone.

But its is made so much worse when you are followed about  by a 10 year old little prat going

na na na na na na na na  THUNDER,

na na na na na na na na THUNDER
every time my foot hit the floor, hes friggin dead if i ever manage to catch him.

Ac/Dc have a lot to answer for.





3 comments:

  1. At least he has good taste in music, better than singing some justin bieber song to you!!

    Hope ur ankle get better soon. I've been looking for sympathy at home too but haven't found it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, my friend.

    Hope youre on the mend soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barmaid - he hates Justin whatshisface Jr is well trained.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget