Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Lent update

Ok it has been decided that for lent i wont be giving up me beloved tayto cheese and onion.

Instead i will be giving up the internet, my wife pointed out that i spend at least a couple of hours a day online.

With the number of blogs i read amongst other things like facebook and twitter what she says is probably true.

So for the next 40 days or so i am outta hear and in a sad way i am kinda of looking forward to the challenge.

The only allowance is that i will still have my email as that is sent to my phone anyway so if anyone wants me still feel free to drop me a line.


5 comments:

  1. See you when you come out of the desert! :¬)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you even contemplate giving up Tayto cheese and onion. Oh.. even the name of it brings back happy memories....we don't get them over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sooner give up oxygen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! There goes my last reader. Sure you wouldn't like to reconsider?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a radio show over here called ' The vinyl cafe'. The core of it is what happens amongst the family that runs an old fashioned record store whose motto is ' We might be small but we're not big'.A bit like your blog and all the better for it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget