Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Sleep talkin man

Just a quick post to let you guy know about a blog  that has brightened many a day since i found it!
Its called sleep talkin man

Its a blog by an American lady who is married to a mild mannered English fella who talks in his sleep,she records them because not only are they out off character for him but for the most part v v funny.

The views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)
  

Some classics are
"Ho ch-... Ho chee... Ho chee na na na na na... na na na na... Yeaaaaaah, fuck yeah! Oh boy am I glad I got that off my chest... I feel so better now."

"Where are all the sleep sheep? Everyone's got a sleep sheep. My sleep sheep's not here. Oh. How am I meant to sleep without my sleep sheep? Sleep sheeeeeep... Wait, you've got two, you bastard! I'm taking that one. He's so soft. Ah, sleep sheep. Don't leave me again. Baaaaaaahhhh."

"(singing) I'm gonna be the captain, I'm gonna be in charge. I'm gonna be the captain, I'm gonna be-... You can fuck off to the back and sulk there. (singing again) I'm gonna be the captain, I'm gonna be in charge.... Captain Bollocks! I shall be Captain Bollocks. On the good ship Scrotum. It's a small boat, but it'll pack a punch. We'll be able seamen in our boat, Scrotum."

"Back off Robin. Batman is my bitch now. You're just a bitch's bitch, bitch."

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to bag up all my nasal hair. It'll take me hours, but, it will be worth it!"

and my fav

"Yes please. I'd like a panda burger with a side order of bamboo salad. That will work."

So give it a go and let me know what you all think of it!!
Heres the link Sleeptalkingman
BTD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the cabby??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget